Sandy Spring Builders is not your ordinary custom builder; we’re a full-service luxury home builder. Our “full-service” approach to homebuilding means that everything you could possibly need is available to you, or we know where to find the resources. It means we provide a complete range of services, from land search and selection to development. It means that as a client of ours, you have access to our entire team throughout the build, from executive management to skilled laborers. The world is your oyster with Sandy Spring Builders.
Assembling the perfect team members to represent your needs, style, and personality helps streamline and enrich the building process and develop a custom home that seamlessly suits your lifestyle. During the custom build process, your primary points of contact will be:
- Project Manager – You will be in constant contact with your Project Manager from beginning to end. Your PM is responsible for seeing your project through, from initial design meetings to Move-In and will “quarterback” the build process.
- Selections Coordinator – Your Selections Coordinator will work with you, along with Sandy Spring Builders’ preferred vendors, to identify areas of customization and sort through the many design decisions to help make your house a home. We do recommend you work with an interior decorator or designer to assist with this exciting, but sometimes overwhelming, process.
- Site Development Manager – The Site Development Manager oversees the permitting process before construction, and contracts and oversees development work on your lot, including utility work, demolition, clearing, excavation, and the start of foundation installation.
- Construction Manager – Your Construction Manager will be on-site overseeing all aspects of construction, beginning with the house foundation and all the way through post-occupancy customer service. He will coordinate the subcontractors and construction schedule.
- Senior Construction Manager – Our Senior Construction Manager supervises all construction projects for quality control, and the site Construction Managers report directly to him. He is also involved in Customer Service coordination.
- Customer Service Coordinator – The Customer Service Coordinator helps facilitate and coordinate all aspects of warranty work and required customer service for your new custom home.
While these will be your main points of contact, there are many other team members involved in the estimating, purchasing, and construction aspects. Team building is an extraordinary asset when navigating the complexities of your new home. Our team members are always available for your needs, and though they have many years of quality experience in new home building, they still enjoy the individuality and character that every new build brings.
If you’re looking to own a home that impeccably reflects you and your lifestyle, look no further. Sandy Spring Builders, a luxury home builder in Maryland with a quality team of talented staff, is exactly who you’ve been looking for. Contact us today and tell us all about your project!